We are manufacturing and supplying a qualitative range of Synchronization Controller for IT Use.
Our synchronizing controllers are electronic shafts which are used for application such as synchronizing with a master drive. Moreover, clients can avail these controllers from us in different specifications, as per their needs.
- Multiple operation modes in auto state: on-load running, off load running, demand parallel running
- Ramp on and ramp off function
- Weekly and monthly start/stop; on-load (parallel operation) or off load commissioning
- SAE J1939 interface for direct EFI engine monitoring
- True RMS measurement for multiple abnormal electric quantity situations
- Accurate measurement and display of engine electric parameters as well as water temperature, oil pressure, fuel level and others
- Control and protection: automatic start/stop/parallel operation, synchronization detection, load sharing and alarm protection;
- Maintenance function, maintenance due warning or shutdown alarm
- For the engines that do not support J1939: temperature, pressure and fuel level sensors also can be connected externally; multiple ready to use and user-defined sensor curves
- Close to activate/open to activate configurable input port types; normally open/normally closed configurable output port types
- All output ports are logic output
- Real-time calendar, clock and total run counter; Possibility of repeated saving of 99 event logs, which can be inquired on the spot.
- Multi-level password protection to avoid misuse by non-qualified personnel
- Gen-set operational parameters can be adjusted from front panel or via PC
- Wide power supply range (8-35) VDC enables compatibility with different battery voltage environment
- RS485/232C communication interface with MODBUS protocol for remote control, remote measurement, remote communication and remote adjustment of the gen-set; to realize “four remote” (remote controlling, remote measuring, remote communication and remote adjustment) of the controller